Tuesday, July 25, 2017

DIY WorkBench | Garage Workbench | DIY Garage Bench | Garage Work Table



Hi Fellow Geeks/DIYers,

I made this video on how to make your own DIY Workbench. I needed some kind of table top to work on badly, I only had a small Black and Decker adjustable bench or a set of horses to do everything on. They worked great but some things need to be done on a bigger surface. I also needed a better place to put my tools. The bench is 4 feet wide, 2 feet deep and about 35 inches high. The bench is made out of 2” x 4”s, 2’ x 4’ pre-cut plywood, 1 1/4” screws, 3” screws, 1 1/4” pocket hole screws, rolling wheels and a door handle. The Workbench can be used in the garage, in a shed or just about anywhere. The middle shelf can be set to almost any height, be sure to leave yourself enough room between the top and the bottom pull out. I set it high enough to keep items I use alot and not have to reach too far down for. The bottom pull out is totally optional but is very handy when your trying to get some things way in the back in the bottom that you normally cannot reach. I am glad I made it.


Dimensions and drawings will be coming. I am working on putting them up online in the near future..

Check out my video on youtube.com below. It can also be found at this link



Please let me know what you all think about my review video, you can comment below or on My Youtube Channel.
If you are interested in more, follow my blog and follow me on Youtube.
God Bless and Thank you for watching and reading…

~ GEEK2DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment